This video demonstrates how use the mutation browser to search for and visualize mutations for a family of receptors.
- It is possible to limit the search to a particular part of the sequence, e.g. TM6.
- The mutations are listed in table format, and it is possible to filter and order interactions by the values in each column.
- By moving the pointer to a ligand name or reference, more details can be shown.
- Snake and Helix box plots highlighting the mutated residues can be downloaded. The mutated residues are colored on a green-yellow-red scale according to effect on ligand binding.
- Look up mutations for histamine receptors. How many are available for generic position 3x32?
- Look up mutations for your favorite family of GPCRs. How many are available?